Doctor’s loan in the Philippines is a fast growing micro financing opportunity for Filipino medical professionals. Being the top loan consultant for different lending companies in the country, we are proud to announce that we are now catering to free consultation and loan application assistance to Pinoy doctors and other types of medical practitioners especially those who are looking to have their own clinic or put up a small business and fund it.
Doctors and medical professionals can now take advantage in applying for this non-collateral loan offer. That is because in case you didn’t know, medical field licensed professionals have one of the lowest interest rate offers in the lending industry in the country today.
Hassle-free application – you won’t even have to leave the comforts of your hospital duty or your clinic or your home just to get loan approval and release that is as fast as 1 day or 24 hours of processing during office hours after you submit complete, sufficient and correct documents. (Those who have own checking account will gain the advantage of faster processing as part of a major requirement for loan payment through post-dated check issuance) We will come to where you are comfortable with and have you fill up our application form and submit documents to us. All you have to do is to ask us to come and we will schedule it ASAP.
It is our duty to provide better ways in applying for our medical professional loan and provide you with a more comfortable system. We understand how busy doctors are in attending to treat patients and perform as needed so make that move to call and schedule an appointment with us or send us your inquiry. We will call you ASAP.
Reminder:MY ASSISTANCE SERVICE IS 100% ABSOLUTELY “FREE”
If the purpose of the loan is for buying additional clinic or hospital equipment, the interest rate has been made very low at only 1.8% addon instead of the 2% regular rate.
What Types of Doctors Qualify?
- Basically, as stated in the title of this article, the doctor’s loan is available for all medical professionals who have valid and updated PRC license.
- We cater to assisting loan applicants from the medical industry – veterinarian, dentist, opthalmologist, general medicine practitioner, optometrist and specialist doctors in different field in cardiology, pediatrics, anesthesiology, neurology, eurology, surgery, gynecology, orthodontics, orthopedic and more. Just ask us. This loan is now available in all places where we have branches of our providers.
- Our target market are usually those corporate working medical professionals so we can help them put up their own small clinic as an investment.
- On the other hand, we also allow doctors who already have a clinic and just need to buy additional medical equipment our lowest interest rate applies to you at only 1.8% as stated above.
- If you have everything else but just need to invest in business or expansion of one, this loan is just perfect for you or even if you need cash to use for whatever reason.
1. Completely filled up application form
2. Clear copy of the PRC ID (proof of renewal is required if expired ID is on hand)
3. Copy of latest bank statement – (CA/SA) for at least 2 months.
4. List of clients / patient’s ledger
5. 3 pcs latest 2×2 picture
6. Photocopy of latest 2 valid IDs (government issued IDs works best)
7. Latest proof of billing (Only water bill or electric bill is allowed)
8. Documented source of income if don’t have clinic or for corporate working medical doctor professionals.
9. Legitimate and working contact numbers.
10. Must be Filipino citizen
How Much a Doctor Can Avail for this Unsecured Cash Loan?
- General Practitioner – Up to Php 500k (interest rate is set at only 2%)
- Opthalmologist – (interest rate is set at only 2%)
- Optometrist – Up to Php 250k (interest rate is set at only 2.5%)
- Dentist – (interest rate is set at only 2.5%)
- Veterinarian – (interest rate is set at only 2.5%)
Home office phone: 542 7015 / 366 3645
Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532
Smart Cellular No 0919 – 2933853
Globe No 0917 – 5019245
Email application form at firstname.lastname@example.org